Joni Foster is Economic Growth Business Incubator’s (EGBI) new program director. She has worked in the community economic development industry for over 25 years. She is an experienced consultant, a skilled trainer, a former manager of a local loan fund for revitalization of inner city communities, and a serial entrepreneur, having launched her own businesses and numerous nonprofit organizations. For the past 5 years, Foster has worked as staff and consultant to the west coast-based Rural Community Assistance Corporation, developing new opportunities for rural economic development and entrepreneurship. In addition, Foster has worked with the national financial intermediary, Local Initiatives Support Corporation, in various positions for over 17 years including the founder and executive director of the Jacksonville, FL LISC office for 11 years. Foster has worked in urban and rural areas of the US, Nicaragua and Sierra Leone, and West Africa. Se habla espanol.
- Do you have a Tamale Addiction?
- Launch of the Consular Assistance Special Campaign for Mexican Nationals in Central Texas
- Why There’s Only One Ideal Type of Salesperson
- Don’t Forget About Good Customer Service When Growing Your Business
- No se debe olvidar que un buen servicio al cliente hace crecer el negocio