Do you have a hobby?
Do you MAKE something that you think you could SELL? Like arts or crafts?*
Would you like to learn how to SELL your art or craft online and at local markets?
Build SKILLS, CONFIDENCE and a SUPPORT GROUP to help you make money selling the things you make.
*Examples might include: clothing, decorations, accessories, jewelry, lotions, furniture, woodworking, fine arts, and many other items.
- HACA residents who live in one of 4 HACA communities in East Austin (See below)
- HACA staff
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Have a product that they have made at least one time.
- Energy and time to learn how you might make extra income selling your product.
- A series of 10 classes that will begin on October 3rd to be held once a week where you will:
- Build a basic strategy for selling and making money with your product.
- Learn how to sell online at ETSY.com
- Continue after the 10 workshops to build a HACA Makers Club to support you in selling and making money with your product.
- Thursdays, Starting October 3rd, 2019, 10a.m. – 12p.m.
- Chalmers WOW Center 1654 E. 3rd St.
Cost: Workshop series is FREE; But participation is limited to 15 people