By Amy Carrillo Cobb, Business Owner at AmyCobb.Co
About 70% of businesses with employees will survive their second year in business. At this point you need to start planning beyond your problems.
Tips to Maintaining and Increasing Sales
- Collect on the money that is owed to you.
- Don’t go it alone. Tap into Resources and Network.
- Ask what you’re worth? Develop a Pricing Strategy.
- Put profitability first and rewards second. High salaries should come second to Cash Flow.
- Focus on what you do best. Your business should not be all things to the marketplace.
About the writer:
Amy Carrillo Cobb gives others the financial capacity to make a difference through Bookkeeping, Accounting and Finance services. She is a Money Mindset Coach, Business Coach, and blogger. https://linktr.ee/amycobbco