By Alison Flangel
For those who enjoy taking photos, one’s camera roll can get a bit overwhelming at times. Taking pictures regularly requires organization, in order to efficiently find the photos you have on your phone. As a small business owner, it is essential to have fast access to photos to add to various marketing channels. With access to pictures that are sorted productively, social media marketing is easy to manage on a daily basis. Below are some tips on making this possible.
To create a photo album
This lets you quickly access specific groups of photos so you don’t have to sort through your entire gallery to find what you’re looking for. Steps to creating an empty album:
● Open Photos, then tap the “Albums” tab located at the top of your screen.
● Tap the Plus Sign located in the top left corner, then the “New Album” button.
● Type in an album name, tap Save, and then select the photos you want to include.
● Tap Done.
● Now, your album will appear under the given name that you just created.
To create an album from existing photos:
● Open Photos, then open the “ All Photos” Album or tap the “All Photos” Tab.
● Tap Select, then pick all photos you want to add to the new album. An infinite amount of
photos can be selected to create the new album.
● Tap the Share button, which looks like a box with an arrow pointing up. Then tap “Add
To”, and select “New Album”.
CREATING A PHOTO ALBUM ON AN ANDROID
● Start by opening the Google Photos app.
● Touch and hold on a photo, and then select as many photos as you desire to be in your new album.
● At the top of your screen, tap the “plus” button “+”
● Select “Album”, then follow the prompts to add a title to your new album
● Tap “done” or “”