Economic Growth Business Incubator (EGBI) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that extends education, training, and connections directly into the underserved areas of our community in a way that is culturally relevant and delivers proven results.
We believe that all businesses should be profitable, sustainable, and an asset to the community.
EGBI provides training, coaching, and support to aspiring and existing business owners who face barriers to growing a successful business.
- Be Inspiring
- Trust & Honesty
- Cultural Diversity
- Resourceful & Strategic
- Deep & Caring Relationships
How We Work with Our Clients
Biz Gear Up
Prepare to open your business.
- Drawing Board: Workshop your business idea to get the right focus for your ideal client.
- Blueprint: Develop a useful plan to open your business.
- Connectors: Learn the tools you need to implement your plan and automate your business.
Biz Take Off
Start your business and be successful.
- Launch: Get the support you need to make the first days, weeks, and months of your new business a success.
- Grow: Participate in a community of support to answer your questions, connect to new resources, and push you forward to grow your profits.