By Amy Cobb, Business Owner at AmyCobb.Co
- RECONCILE your Bank Accounts: verify that all your accounting records match your bank accounts.
- COLLECT your Past Due Invoices: collect all the money that customers owe your business.
- ORGANIZE your business receipts:
- Sort receipts by type of expense,
- Organize receipts chronologically, and
- Save receipts digitally on your computer or device
You don’t want to do all these tasks after year end. Please be proactive about your approach and it will save you or your accountant stress, time and money.